lørdag 17. september 2011

Emotions

I'll give them the best of my emotions, my fury, frustration and anger
It is time to retaliate. I take back what is mine, myself
Darkness will surround me, protect me and lead me to my rightful seat


They tried to drown me, to put out my inner fire
I will swim in the darkness of the deep, and the ground will rupture
and release the sithering heat that is within me
They shield me, built walls around me, so I wouldn't wither in the storm
I tore the wall down and step into the whirlwind, I will be the center of commotion.
They moved me like a pawn, now I am the queen, 
the one with all the moves and all the power


I will love the ones worth loving and grace the ones deserving... myself
My foes, fear me. You tried to keep me captured, I am free.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar